Wednesday, December 3, 2008

meet my friend Summer

Hey no pictures?

I have a lot of pics of summer but I really want you to visit her site instead of hanging around here.

I did this shoot a little while ago with my good friend Summer, she is a fashionista and was/is a very talented designer as well. She has worked for all of the top names, and you might even be wearing something she designed right now.

Anyway she is stepping out on her own and started a personal styling business.
Lucky for me she is my friend and will be helping me out. I sure need it.
Although after all the press she is getting lately I might have to be patient and get in line.

Check it out!
I rocked all of the photos on there. She rocked the style.

Her blog is also helpful. And popular.

Ok just one.
Meet Summer

No comments: