Sunday, March 2, 2008

lifted

Yea I am totally lifting this post from Joe Photo
As I sit here on a sunday night with just hundreds of ideas running through my head, all I did was laundry and some dishes. I have a long list of ideas I need to implement so I can make the vision come true. I need to actually start doing some of them.
here is the post from Joe Photo

"Rule Eight... for a Better Way to Live:

Never again clutter your days or nights with so many menial and unimportant things that you have no time to accept a real challenge when it comes along. This applies to play as well as work. A day merely survived is no cause for celebration. You are not here to fritter away your precious hours when you have the ability to accomplish so much by making a slight change in your routine. No more busy work. No more hiding from success. Leave time, leave space, to grow. Now. Now! Not tomorrow!"

No comments: