Saturday, December 8, 2007

holiday rush

Its a rush around this time of year no matter what I am involved in. The weather is perfect for really hard climbing, so trying to get out as much as possible but also trying to cram as much work in as possible, and then trying to be creative in my gift giving. Parties. Ahh its crazy.
Just never enough hours in the day, and or hours in my body to stay awake.

Any way a couple sneak pics of a recent mitzvah, it was not my job so I can only post a couple.


needless to say this is how the party started, off the chain
who knew being a party photographer was dangerous
luckily someone actually warned me ahead of time


Mass chaos free for all at the candy table, me and the guy next to me had to hold the table from falling over onto us.

Mitzvahs are fun but sometimes way stressful if the kids are outta control, luckily these kids were really great.

No comments: