Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mike and Renee, your day was fabulous. Days like these warm my heart and reaffirm that I am in love with what I do. The only thing I wished for was more time. I could have spent many hours in the gardens but I think we got some good ones.
Thank you for your gracious and generous hospitality.

The amazing people who made it all come together
The stylists: Gloss Style
The Rings: antiqueengagementrings
Flowers: By Yukie
Dress: Brides and Grooms
The awesome location: Winterthur Estate
also they have a wedding blog






no photoshopping on the above pic, thats just plain old fashion good looks



no photoshopp.... :)







my first try at texture overlay


a cindy pic of course

sometimes you stumble into a great spot



I could post up another dozen or two or three of my favorites but these are it for now

No comments: