Friday, May 4, 2007

page "34"

WOW an article about ME!
7 years ago the dream was dead. Now I am rocketing beyond whatever preconceived boundaries I had placed upon myself. I have a great team with me now and its amazing what I have learned and experienced over the past 7 years. I am no longer imagining what the next 7 years will bring because I know its not nearly a big enough vision.
I thought about something the other day.
Long after I am gone, someone somewhere will be opening up an album and reminiscing over photos I took for them. Maybe not even took for them but took of them for their parents. Maybe not even them but their kids will be going through them.
Its not about me because who cares who took them at that point.

Its on newstands now everywhere go pick it up.
Urban Climber

click for large

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW IS RIGHT Always do what you love and love what you do. Then look what can happen Great dream and great work